Holberg Financial is growing fast and we’re hiring a financial coach.
We're a financial health and wellness company. Our mission is to shake up the financial status quo by helping millions of people across the U.S. reduce financial stress and build their financial health. To do that, we're building a game-changing platform that companies can offer to their employees as a benefit.
We're currently scaling rapidly and finding success in many industries including the marketing & advertising space as well as the education space. As an example of our impact, nearly 40% of educators are considering leaving because of financial concerns. HF believes that we can directly make the field of education more sustainable and feasible for amazing educators to stay in education for longer by reducing their financial stress and increasing their financial health.
We’re at an exciting point in our company’s development where we’re solving lots of growth-related problems. We have a validated core product. We’re working on making it better and bringing financial well-being to more and more people. We’re looking for creative and inventive people to make that happen.
Who we're looking for:
Do you like helping people make better financial decisions, have a strong sense of social justice, and get motivated by helping people? Do you value inclusive and creative environments, like working with diverse people and teams, and care that both you and your work well together and are successful?
If you answered yes to the above, you're who we're looking for.
When you work with us, you have access to these benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Monthly contributions towards your student loan debt via Peanut Butter
- Offices in 1871
- Unlimited free coffee & tea
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote working ability
- Other benefits, including access to Holberg Financial platform and service
- Generous vacation and time-off policy
- Time-off for volunteering
- Team offsite outings & social activities
- Strong maternity and paternity leave policies (we love babies)
- Incredible people skills. You have an ability to connect with people and listen to and understand their needs and desires, even if not explicitly communicated
- A strong understanding of personal finances
- The ability to coach individuals to strong, measurable, and quantifiable levels of success
- Empathetic communication. Your peers turn to you to clearly communicate and advocate for others
- Aptitude for solving nebulously-defined problems
- Experience working with various technologies such as Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or other CRMs and customer management solutions
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Comfort wearing a lot of hats in a quickly changing environment. This means being comfortable with both clearly defined processes as well as vague and undefined processes
We would be particularly excited if you have:
- Deep understanding of personal finances, budgeting, investments, economics, and money management
- 2 years’ experience in a service position that helped people or companies improve
- Willingness and excitement to help individuals understand their financial situation, their financial priorities, goals, and concrete action-steps to realizing their goals and dreams
- Professional experience in financial services, HR, HR-tech, Fin-tech, or Ed-tech
- Professional experience reading and validating assumptions from metrics
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.